A full 1 hour detailed overview of PRINCE2 from Mandate to Closure. Discusses the relevance of activities, roles, docs and actions as we go. Enough to be really prepared for the course, should you wish to attend one.
- PRINCE2 Walkthrough - Details of the videos
- PRINCE2 Walkthrough Part 1 - Starting Up (SU) to Initiating a Project (IP) and part of Directing a Project (DP)
- PRINCE2 Walkthrough Part 2 - Controlling a Stage (CS) and Managing Product Delivery (MP) with Stage Boundaries (SB) (Includes more of Directing DP)
- PRINCE2 Walkthrough Part 3 - CS and MP now with Closing a Project (CP)
- PRINCE2 2017 Process Map downloadable document
Antony della Porta
Founder of SPM - Instructor/Advisor
About the instructor
Hi, I am Antony and I have been working in the change delivery arena for many years. I run instructional courses to provide some insight, guidance and advice with running projects and programmes to deliver change. Previously I recovered troubled projects and programmes.
Instructor - Accredited
MSP Advanced Practitioner®, AgilePgM®, AgilePM®, AgileBA®, PRINCE2®, GPM® and PRiSM®
Practitioner - MoP® and M_o_R®
The Sustainable PM is an initiative providing PMs (Project, Programme and Portfolio Managers) with content, advice, information, news and anything else that helps us keep current and future-proofed, Sustainable.